Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ramshackle Review Concludes Publication

When I closed Ramshackle Review to submissions in June I hoped other obligations might allow reopening this fall. Unfortunately, that’s not feasible, and won’t be anytime soon. Difficult decision, one I've put off, but it’s time to shut RR down.

One of my goals was to give RR at least four issues. I’d hoped to publish many more. But I’m also happy with and proud of Issues 1-4. They’ll remain available for online viewing. Many thanks to all who’ve supported and contributed. It’s been an an honor to share your work.

2 comments:

R.S. Bohn said...

I'm quite sad. The breadth of offerings intrigued, and I enjoyed finding new artists and writers. Also hoped to get in again! But I understand, and if you decide to re-open it at some further date, I'll be here.

Mark Reep said...

Thanks, Becky. All best.